Wishing everyone good health and happiness for 2016! I fell asleep before the bells and never even heard the fireworks doing off - totally zonked (and without even having a drink!).
This was a commissioned Christmas Card I was asked to make for a Plasterer, so hopefully the recipient has received it now. I used Magnolia Santa and made his own plastering tool (don't know technically term...lol) and a Little Claire doggy stamp. the Christmas Tree I made myself using tinsel ribbon and gems and an embossing folder. Other tools used was a snowflake embossing folder and oval nesties. Christmas parcels, peel offs are from stash. The challenges covered are:-
- Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
- CRAFT Challenge - Anything Goes
- Creative Moments - Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge - Anything Christmas
- Little Claire's Challenge - A Special Christmas Card