Saturday 2 January 2016

On Your Special Day

Good afternoon peeps, hope you are all well.  It is a right dreicht day here so I think it could be a pj and playing at my table day today,  what a shame ....lol....

The other half is currently watching his football team, Dundee, on the TV so I am staying out the way as it currently isn't going their way...lol.

I not used this Elizabeth Bell image a got from Funky Kits years ago when they used to stock her stamps.  Coloured her with my watercolour paints.  The backing paper is from a DCVW paperback.  Enamel dots and sentiment are from stash.  The challenges covered are:-

Hugs
Kaza xxx


3 comments:

Lisbeth said...

Hi
super cute card
thanks to participate at ABC challenge
hugs Lisbeth
DT-ABC

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Thanks for joining us at AYLI this week, good luck in the draw.
Lorraine DT

Sarah said...

what a lovely card!! Thank you for playing at AYLI and good luck!! Sarah :0)