Saturday 3 January 2015

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to my good friends in Blogland, I hope 2015 brings you all good health and happiness.

I may sound like a stuck record when I say that my New Years resolution is to blog more...lol.. so to start off this and keeping to the theme of new beginnings I have made this baby card.  I used the pram diecut from Marianne Creations, oval Nesties and baby embossing folder.  Paper, gems and sentiment are from stash.  The challenges covered are:-

Hugs
kaza xxx



6 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great to see you after such a long time Karen and what a cute baby card too x

Billie A said...

Very nice card. I love the embossing and the layout. The blue buggy is great for a boy and a nice blue. Thanks so much for joining us at Aud Sentiment for our "NEW" on the front of your card challenge. Beautiful work.. Happy New Year.

Lesley said...

Love this card, it's super sweet xx

sweet art designs said...

Well done. I love your card design. Thank you for sharing with us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. - Myrna DT

La Papera Gialla said...

Thanks for entering our C.R.A.F.T. Challenge this week and good luck!
Monica - DT

Julie said...

Beautiful card for a baby boy. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
Julie T