Friday 9 January 2015

Fantastic Friday

Woohoo weekend is here!  Glass of wine is poured while typing this post so I apologise in advance for any typo errors...lol..  Relaxing tonight and then tomorrow I have a busy day ahead with a few commissioned cards to make, a panto to see (which my niece is starring in) and then a retirement doo for one of the firefighters at the local station I work in at present.  Sunday i think will be spent recovering. Lol...

This card is for another niece (trying to be organised this year). The Tilda image is from Magnolia coloured with my watercolour paints.  I used my new bubbles embossing folder from Scappy Cats, crafters Companion, distressed slightly with chalks.  Ribbon, sentiment and gems are from stash.  The challenges covered are:- 

Kaza 
Xxx


5 comments:

Debbie said...

This is so cute! I love that bubble embossing!!!
Thanks for playing along this week at TMS!!

Steffi said...

Very nice card! Thanks for joining Stampavie and more Challenge! DT Steffi

Dina said...

beautiful thanks for joining us at stampavie and more

Notes by Nina said...

Your card is so cute, I love your bubble embossed background. Thank you for joining us for Tuesday Morning Sketches.

michele said...

Fabulous card Kaza! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x