Sunday 21 July 2013

Pretty in Pink

Afternoon peeps.  Having a lazy day today, enjoying the sunshine and the golf.  Had a sharp awaking this morning, Woody, our youngest cat, brought into the house at around 6am, a mouse, he then preceded to drop it down in the middle of the living room floor, watch it scurry away in the corner, then turn rounded and toddled off back outside leaving Barry and I hunting for this mouse - which we still haven't found!

While keeping one eye on the telly watching the golf and the the eye looking out for the mouse, I have managed to make this easel card using a fabby Gorjuss Girl from Sugar Nellie.  The sentiment I have discovered is from Docrafts which I have ink chalked round the edge. The majority of the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  Tools used are my Martha Stewart border punch, rectangle Nesties and my Swiss Dots embossing folder.  The challenges entered today are:-
Hugs
Kaza xxx


2 comments:

Wendy said...

Fab Hun love it thank you for joining us at the sugar bowl challenge with this great card

Xxxx Wendy

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous, adorable card and what pretty details.
luv
Debby