Sunday 14 July 2013

Fifty Shades of Grey

Tut, Tut, Tut ....... Not THAT kind of fifty shades...lol ... It's a monochrome anniversary card I have made ..lol..  The backing paper is from DCVW, I also used silver mirror card and some brushed steel looking card (if there is such a thing...lol). The stamped image is an Anita's stamp, the roses coloured gray and then I popped some Anita's 3D gloss on, though it hasn't shown up very well in the photo.  Sentiment printed off computer and embellished with some diecut hearts and peel offs.  Tools used are my Nesties and an embossing folder.  The challenges covered are:-
I am heading back to the garden to enjoy this wonderful weather again today.  

Hugs
Kaza xxx




2 comments:

JanR said...

Great card! I'll bet the special couple loved it. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Beautiful Anniversary card, thanks for joining in our challenge this month over at Little Claire, hugs Heidi xx