Saturday 19 February 2011

Music makes the world go round........


Hello, hello, hello, peeps and a happy weekend to you all.  Should really put a health warning on this sight saying *stay away* as I am still choked with this horrid cold., now I can't hear right and my taste buds are all to pot...lol.  However, to cheer myself up I have booked our summer holiday to Corfu for May - yay!!  - Sunshine here I come!!!.

This is the first time I have tried making one of these fancy type of cards an it was surprising quite easy to do.  The music background was done by using my PB stamp.  The musical round toppers are from Kanban and I cut out black and gold mirror circles using my Nesties and matt & layered them together to look like a record and stuck the drums topper onto it.  Musical notes are Sizzixlits diecuts.  Sentiment is prinrted off computer.  The challenges covered are:-
Hugs
Kaza.xxx


6 comments:

Pat said...

Lovely card, thanks for sharing at MTTC this week.

Pat xx

Caroline said...

Fantastic Card!!!! Hope you dont mind if I try it out as I have 2 Music mad boys. 1 plays drums and piano and the other guitar. They will love it.
Caroline x

downrightcrafty said...

Great Fancy Fold and love all the music inspired detail with the treble clef and the notes - thank you for sharing it with us at the SCSC
Hugs Kate xx

Aunty Sue said...

Hi and what a fab boys card and thanks for joining Crafty Catz this week

carol said...

Wow this looks brillant, thanks for sharing your creation with us at CraftyCatz, x carol

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Aw, wishing you better soon. This is fab, love the shaped card and the music stamped background. Marianne x