Wednesday 16 February 2011

Double Trouble


Evening peeps, popping on quickly to post as feeling a bit sorry for myself - I have a cold - sniff!!!.  Had been hoping to escape not catching one this winter, but alas, it was not to be.  Sore throat, cough, runny nose - the works - so not been in the mood to do much crafting.

I have used two Gorjuss Girls images from Sugar Nellie, painted them with my watercolour paints (£2.99 from the Works),  Flowers, pearls and lettering stickers are from stash.  Also used are my Nesties, embossing folders and MS leaf punch.  The challenges entered are:-
Hugs
Kaza.xxx

9 comments:

Patricia St Martin said...

Your card is so sweet, a wonderful Birthday card. Love the blues and your blue flowers with the pearl..
Thank you for playing with us at For Fun Challenges. We always love seeing you designs. Good luck on the challenge.
Hugs, Patricia

Marjo said...

Gorgeous, thanks so much for joining our Birthday Bash at OSAAT.

Hugs, Marjo..Don't forget to check out my Birthday Comment Candy here

Hugs, Marjo

Agnieszka M said...

Kaza, your card is so sweet and cute!
Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week and good luck!
Hugs
Agnieszka

Cards By MI said...

Stunning card. Love how you have used the stamps and the colour combo couldn't be better. My fave! :)Thanks for playing with us over at For Fun this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Kiki said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! Love how you arranged the cute images and the flowers. Fantastic colours and colouring, too.

Thanks so much for sharing with us at SAM.

Hugs, Kiki

Deb said...

wonderful creation, I love the layout and embossing, thanks so much for sharing with us at OSAAT this week, I have a little candy on my blog if you'd like to enter
Debs
xxx

Pauline said...

Wonderful creation! I love the colours, and the images are adorable! Thanks for joining in at For Fun this week!
Pauline

Meera said...

This is a really great card. Thanks so much for joining us at our birthday fun at For Fun.

x Meera x

Embley Veronica said...

Love the colors and just how soft this card is. Thanks for playing along with us at For Fun Challenges!