Thursday 3 December 2009

Daring Cardmakers & Creative Card Crew

Evening ladies.  I can't believe how dark it is getting now, going to work in the dark, coming home in the dark ......brrrrrrrr ......... I will be hibernating soon.......lol.  This is a wee cheeky card I have done for Daring Card makers "White Christmas", I have cheated a wee bit by popping on a bit of velvet red ribbon (to hide the paper joins...lol) and I have also entered it into Creative Card Crew - "Christmas".

I have still lost my memory card and can't get use to this other camera so I apologise for my photo quality. With that and the new laptop (yes, the old one went to the Curry's Superstore in the sky) I am having a fabby techno time!!! - not

hugs
Kaza.xxx

4 comments:

Joey said...

Hiya Kaza,

gorgeous card, love the white and touches of red.

Joey.x

Irene said...

Helo Kaza

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave me such a kind comment, I appreciate this very much. Please call back.

I love your Christmas card, especially the cuttling and those ornaments are gorgeous.

luv
irene
xxxx

Lea L. said...

Very pretty!! I love the punch of red with the white! Great job with the Daring Cardmakers white challenge!

♥Lea

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Hi. Sorry haven't visited for a while, so busy. Some fab Christmas cards here love. Keep 'em coming. Marianne x