Tuesday 15 December 2009

Santa Card

Evening everyone, I feel I have been away from blogland for ages, just been a bit busy with other things, so I apologise and will catch up with you all.  I have had a little play as Lisa at work gave me another card order to work on, she keeps me busy........lol.  Still to do mine and need to post most of them as well.

Santa is from Magnolia & coloured with watercolour paints.  All the bits and pieces are made from scraps and stash.  The challenges I have combined in this card are:-
I am starting to pull my hair out in panic over Christmas - so not organised.  Why are some people so hard to buy for????  I have only got two more days off before the big day and the pressure is on........lol

hugs
Kaza.xxx

4 comments:

PinksyDoodles said...

Hi Kaza,
Great Christmas card with such a cute Santa.
There are a lot of new children in our family so we have stopped buying for adults and buy for the children - it makes thinking what to get so much easier!
Clare x

BA said...

hi kaza
this is a wonderful card
thanks for joining us at stampavie & more
xoxo BA

Sally said...

Great card. Love the Santa and the embossing. Thanks for joining us at Charisma cardz.

Unknown said...

This is a fab card

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week

Jan x