Friday 26 February 2016

My Favourite Animal - Frogs

I love them....... Don't ask my why ..... All I remember it started when I was about 10 or 11 years old  and since then I'm hooked.  Frogs are plastered all round the house.  Not real ones I may add.

I was actually in two minds to choose to do some of the challenges as a was torn to part with one of my frog stickeroo images .... (Sad, I know) .... As I have had them for years and give them a wee stroke every time I open the craft drawer...lol..   

As I've said, I have used a Penny Black Stickeroo image on this CAS card.  Sentiment is from stash and added some light green liquid pearls.  Tools used are Nesties and an embossing folder.  The challenges covered are:-

Hugs
Kaza xxx


4 comments:

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

Fantastic coloring job! And I love the design of your card.

Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up for our Leap Year challenge!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Wynn said...

Cute CAS card. Thank you for joining us at OLL challenges. Wynn DT

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Fan-tastic Tuesday challenge 125 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT - thanks also for entering this into my Patterned Paper February challenge x

Unknown said...

Super card! Love the adorable frog, and your layers and embossing are so pretty. Thanks for playing along with our challenge at Creative Knockouts. We would love to see you again!
~ Bonnie DT