Saturday 6 February 2016

Engagement Card

Good Saturday everyone.  Not had chance to play for the next few weeks - well....... Technically not true..... As a few Saturday's ago as was set for a play day and it was a disaster!  I attempted to make three cards and not finished one, on the 1st card I just had the sentiment to print off and the printer decided to brake (still not fixed). So I started on another card, sat and coloured the lovely Daisy, popped her to the side to dry while I made the card base etc.... Went to pop on and she had disappeared!  (Still haven't found her) so my third attempt to create was to make a CAS valentines card, all was going well and finished, then for some strange reason I decided to place it face down on the table while I had my dinner,  came back to discover it was struck to the table and I ripped it trying to separate it..... So I gave up!!!!!

Anyway on a brighter note, this is a card I have managed to complete using a Hunkydory Topper, slizzlits diecut hearts decorated with Pearl Drops, silver ribbon from stash and peel offs for the sentiment.  Embossing folder, I think is called Divine Vine.   I have lost my Divine Swirls embossing folder, which I love, again cannot find it anywhere.  Barry says it is because I have too much stuff! - never!  .... Lol...    The challenges covered are:-
Hugs
Kaza xxx



6 comments:

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Hi

Awesome card. Love the colours

Thanks for joining us at BSC
Claudia
DT brown Sugar Challenge
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Hi

Awesome card. Love the colours

Thanks for joining us at BSC
Claudia
DT brown Sugar Challenge
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/

Dwie lewe rączki said...

Great card with lovely image. Thank you very much for joining our challenge at Creative Card Crew.
Hugs, Yvonne

Michelle said...

This creation is wonderful - thank you for joining us this time at Penny's Paper-Crafty and good luck - Michelle x

cass said...

Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at The Brown Sugar Challenge for our Valentine challenge.

Rae Ann said...

So sorry you had so many crafty disasters! This card is gorgeous and I love the embossing.

Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts for our Love Is in the Air challenge.