Sunday 15 September 2013

Christmas Time

Morning peeps.  Why is it that I struggle to raise my head of the pillow during the week for work but at the weekend, when I have a chance for a lie in, that I am wide awake really early...typical..lol..

I have had to make a start on Christmas cards as our two big sales coming up at the end of October so not long at all.  The reindeer is an embossed image from Sizzix and then I have tried to colour him itch a metallic gold pen.  The papers are from a paperback from Docrafts.  The white poinsettia and heathers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, the velvet black ribbon is from stash decorated with a diecut buckle.  The stamped circle sentiment is from Lili of the Valley and the oval diecut is from Docrafts. The challenges covered are:-
Hugs
Kaza xxx




3 comments:

Jingle said...

Pretty card! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Hazel said...

Beautiful easel card - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge extra for September – hope to see you again soon.

annes paperfun said...

Such a lovely card!
cute image :o))

Thanks for joining our challenge at WOC this time - hope to see you back at our next challenge!
Hugs Anne Kristine