Thursday 16 February 2012

CAS Thank You

Evening peeps. Posting this before I hop off to bed as my eyes feel like they are drawn out their sockets due to being the computer all night. The reason, trying to find a new car as poor Wilma is back in the garage once again. I had to get push started twice today - first one was at the petrol station and a lovely retired gentlemen came to my rescue as Wilma refused to move from the forecourt, the second was at my work where two of the mechanics helped me get going - brownie points for them!!!! So my weekend ahead consists of car hunting....

Back to some sort of reality, one of my New Year's Resolutions is to use up some of my old stash I had had for yonks and yonks and yonks. So I did a lucky dip into my stash pile and pulled out a sheet of rub-ons flowers I go free with a crafting magazine. I have made a few cards from it, one of which is this. The challenges covered are:-
Hugs
Kaza.xxx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww this is lovely Kaza! Thankyou for your regular visits on my site.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Amelia (mimi)

Tkat said...

wow! simple yet striking! love it! :)

Марина_Кривчун said...

Красиво!!!

Melanie said...

Such a lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything Goes" challenge over at Penny's.

Melanie
(DT Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges)

Michele Spera said...

Very Cute card:-) Thank you for joining us at CCT
Hugs
Michele