Saturday 7 January 2012

Miss Attitude

Afternoon peeps and a very happy weekend to you all, hope all is well in Blogland. Looking forward to a semi quiet weekend to help re-charge the batteries after the festive season, even though I went back to work last Wednesday I still have a sleepy head on...lol.

It has been ages since I have used these Gorjuss Girl stamp from Sugar Nellie on this CAS card. Used some plain card stock and embossed it with my Swiss Dots & Hearts embossing folders. Inked the edges with red chalk ink. The challenges covered are:-
Hugs
Kaza.x.

3 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is brill, I adore that Gorjuss image shes so sweet, The colours you used are ace, Love Hxx

Pat said...

Oooohh...first, thanks for the fun January "eye candy"...hehehe! And...let me say that your card is just adorable!!! I love this little Gorjuss Girl...and your embossed papers are fabulous!!! Thanks so much for playing in the Sugar Bowl!! Hugs. Pat Frank

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

This is so cool, love the image
Lindsay xx