Sunday 4 September 2011

Hello ......

...... Can't believe I have been missing in action from Blogland for a wee while. Have been a bit busy with charity stuff, wedding invites, commissioned cards and trying to get the card stock pile up for the next stall date in a few months.  Hoping for a day of play this afternoon (fingers-crossed) as I should really be packing my case for my holidays next week - off to the sun - woohoo!!!!

This one of the commissioned cards I have been doing but managed to sneak a few challenges into it, hehe.  The remit for this one is a Goth Ballet dancer,  this was the closet I could find in my box of stash.  It is a stamped image I have had for ages (think I received it in an image swap so I'm afraid I don't know the maker).  The backing papers are from DCVW, stick-on clear gems from stash,  tools used are Musical notes Sizzixlits diecuts and a Nesties Swirl diecut.  The challenges covered are:-
Hugs
Kaza.xxx

2 comments:

Claire said...

Lovely card, love the colour combo and fab image. Thanks for playing along with An Oldie But A Goodie this fortnight. Hugs, Claire x

paper fun said...

A very pretty goth princess. I love the sparkle on the tutu.

Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

Mari