Saturday 18 June 2011

Wedding Card


Good afternoon peeps, hope you are all having a lovely weekend in Blogland.  The middle of June and I have had to pop the heating on - where is summer!?!  - it is wet and windy here in Central Scotland.  Such a shame too as alot of the local towns and villages close by are having their Gala days today and tomorrow. 

The Brionni Trust have a stall at the Scribbler's Picnic in Stirling tomorrow and I am seriously thinking about popping out this afternoon and getting myself a pair of wellies! - come rain of shine it is always a fun day there and local reports are that Gamu (from the X Factor) is singing on the main stage.

I've have chance for a wee play at my time and made this wedding card.  The diecut bride & groom have been in my stash from year dot mounted on rectangle Nesties embossed by my Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder.   Flowers, silver heart & pearl buckle are from Wild Orchid Crafts, swirls diecuts are by Marianne Creations and leaves are punches.  Sentiment, silver ribbon & pearls are all from stash.  The challenges covered are:-
Hugs
Kaza. xxx

1 comment:

AN said...

oh-miten elegantti ja kaunis kortti
Kiitos osallistumisesta ABC-haasteeseen tällä viikolla
Onnea arvontaan
Kaunista ja ihanaa viikonloppua sinulle sinne<3