Sunday 20 June 2010

Secret Crafter - Wedding/Anniversary

Morning peeps, didn't get as much crafting as I had planned yesterday so hopefully might get some done today, but I am not holding my breath as it is Sunny!!!!! Woo-hoo.

Anyway, what I did do, is made a few Anniversary cards with the same stamp.  Handy, as this weeks challenge across at Secret Crafter is "Wedding/Anniversary".  The stamp is one, I think,  from Anita's, and I popped some 3D gloss on them (though you can't see it in the photos).  Used Cuttlebug 'Swirls' embossing folder on two of the cards.   

I tried to used different embellishments on them, just what was in stash pile.  I am trying to build up a wide choice of cards as the girls from work have asked me to bring in some and I hardly have any spare laying around so that is why I am doing some same but different (if that makes any sense!?#!) ones.

hugs
Kaza.x

3 comments:

Jo Nevill said...

Wow, fantastic cards, just love all the embossing and the images you have used.

Have a fabby Sunday.

Hugs,

Jo xxx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Beautiful

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Mina said...

these are very elegant and pretty Kaza...perfect wedding cards
Mina xxx