Tuesday 24 November 2009

Simon Says............

Morning Campers!!  Went back to work yesterday after my week off - boo hiss - and luckily I have my day off today so they are breaking me back in gently.  So I have started how I mean to continue today with a card. 

Simon Says........... "Animal Antics" so hopefully this card applies with a wee heggie growing a lovely bunch of flowers. 

The backing papers are from Papermania and flower, brads and peel offs are from stash. The image is a Penny Black Stamp.

I really should start my Christmas Shopping but I keep putting it off.  I HATE shopping with a passion and the thought of going to a busy shopping centre brings me out in a sweat.  I usually manage to get most pressies locally or online.  Barry says that I don't get into the spirit of Christmas.....lol............easy for him to say as he leaves it all to me!!!!.

Any way folks, sorry for my moan for the day, I'm away to cheer myself up my heading to my table for a wee play.

hugs
Kaza.xxx

1 comment:

Milnie said...

Really Cute card have you made Kaza!! Love the green background color!

Hugs,

Mélanie