Saturday 17 January 2009

Saturday Challenge - Hearts

I must be feeling brave as I have entered myself into another challenge.
This one had to incorporate 'hearts' somewhere on it. Well I hope I managed that.
I used a pennyblack mouse image, backing paper is from Papermania and the sentiment is from DCVW. I used foam heart, gems ribbon from stash.

P.S. I'll let you in on a secret............................. I started this card for another challenge but I missed the cut-off date. pmsl. I'm still new to this you know!.........lol

6 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

gorgeous card

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC

hugs jane x

Jill said...

aww this is so cute I love the little mouse with the hearts aww thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

Mandy said...

what a lovely card Karen, such a sweet image. Thanks for joining in with the challenge this week on SCSC.

Mandy

Lesley said...

hi huni!!! aww this is super cute!!! luv n hugs Lesley xxx

Donna said...

Beautiful card Karen and great use of the Hearts for this weeks challenge. Thanks for playing along with us this week at SCSC :) Donna x

Cardmaking Galore said...

lovely card!