Sunday 20 August 2017

Stepper Card

Afternoon peeps, hope you all are enjoying the weekend.  I am half way through my Course and not got another module now until October so this weekend I have enjoyed playing at my table and stroking my crafts supplies.  Lol. Xx

I have had these concept card kits from Hunkydory for ages and ages and wasn't too fussy on them as they are meant to be completed so I deceided to have an experimental to so what I could do with them.  In the end I created a middle stepper Card, putting each element on a different step and then decorated the marble card with Diecut flowers and leaves.

The challenges covered today are:-


7 comments:

Linby said...

Love how you used the kit elements to create this stepper card, it's just so pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at OLL.
Lynn x
DT

Kathy Barnett said...

What a lovely card. Thank you for joining us in Challenge #348 at Crafty Creations Challenges. We look forward in having you join us again in the future. Good Luck with the Challenge. Kathy DT

Wynn said...

Beautiful card. I love the addition of the pretty flowers up the sides. Thank you for sharing it with us at OLL challenges Wynn DT

Lyndas Crafty Hall said...

This is lovely. Great job. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Anything Goes Challenge.
Good luck
Lynda x

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

Wow! You really made the most of your time. This is so pretty and different! :)

Thanks for joining us for our One Step at a Time challenge at Cut it Up!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Janice said...

Beautiful! How creative are you Kaza? Love the design of your gorgeous card and so pleased you shared it with us at MAWTT, Jx

Emma said...

Beautiful card - this is such a unique design... I don't think I've ever seen anything like this before! I love the colour scheme you've used and the flowers framing the center if your card. Thanks for sharing it with us at MAWTT, Emma (DT)