Hope all is well in Blogland, not been on for a while. Not so much from the loss of Mojo, more due to work commitments.
However I was asked to make a 50th Birthday card, so I had a excuse for a play. The image is a digistamp from Bugaboo. The animal print felt was bought from Hobbycraft. The sentiments printed off computer and decorated with green gems. Nesties circles and scallops were used. The challenges covered are:-
- Catch the Bug Challenge - Bingo (Diecut-sentiment-texture)
- Ooh La la - Birthday Cards
- Crafting When We Can - One For the Girls
- Penny's Crafty Challenges - Anything Goes
- Creatalicious Challenges - Anything Goes (optional Birthday)