Monday 23 January 2017

Love is in the Air

Good evening my lovelies, hope you all had a lovely weekend.  I don't know if it is just me, but Blogger has been playing up.  Over the weekend I was trying to leave comments on everyone's wonderful creations but I kept getting throw back messages saying My comment was blocked.  It is getting really annoying and for some reason Blogger don't seem to be an app anyone on the Apple Store.   Can anyone recommend another app to use on my iPad.

We are starting to come into the season of Love and Romance, I have been making some Wedding and Anniversary cards.  This one is made using a Penny Black stamp, backing paper I think, is from a Lili of the Valley card kit.  The heart dies it are cut from a Hobbycraft die.  Pearls, peel offs and sentiment are from stash.  The challenges covered are:-





2 comments:

Jean said...

Oh this is super cute, love how you have the hearts.
Thanks for joining us over at GLITTER 'N' SPARKLE.
Jean DT x

Gina said...

Such a cute pooch...how could anyone refuse to love him :D Thank you for playing along at Dream Valley Challenge :D XXX