Saturday 28 November 2015

My Embossing Dis-a-ster Darling

Afternoon peeps, I am hoping you can suggest what I have done wrong as all my sparkle embossing is falling off.  I can only thing I can think of is that I didn't keep my heat gun on it long enough?

It is such a shame as I thought it had so much potential, lol.  The super cute image is from Lili of the Valley.  My baubles die cuts are from Marianne Creations (and they seem to have embossed okay). The two embossing folders used were my snowflake and wood effect ones.  Lace, ribbon and pearls are from stash.  The challenges covered:-


Hugs
Kaza xxx


4 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh Noooo GLitter glitter everywhere and none on our card!!! oops!!! :( I love the sparkle on it, looks stunning, Love H xx

Furrbster said...

This still looks gorgeous. Is it possible that maybe the ink dried before the powder adhered to it, so it may have melted as it was supposed to, but was not actually adhered to anything on the card front? They recommend pigment ink for embossing?

Hugz Tinz

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 256 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for November - I'd love to see it there too. x

Unknown said...

Pretty card.
Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar Challenge.

Hugs,
Merlina