Evening peeps, how are we all doing? Back to work today after a long weekend off, had a lovely day in Glasgow on Saturday and spent the rest of the days pottering around the house and playing at my table, on the downside I have tweaked a nerve or something in my neck which is a teeny weeny bit painful.
I used up bits and bobs on this card, and I think it has worked out quite well. The image is cut out from a paperpack, the backing paper is from another paperpack, white poinsettias and heather are from Wild Orchid Crafts, lace and hessian were bought from The Works, frame and sentiment are from a Hunkydory kit. The challenges covered are:-
- CRAFT Challenges - Christmas
- Crafty Hazelnuts Challenge - Trees
- Crafty Cardmakers - Floral Embellishments
- Crafts 4 Eternity - Vintage
- Friday Sketch - sketch
- Calendar Challenge - Anything Goes