Tuesday 18 August 2015

Baby Girl Stepper Card

Evening folks, and welcome to my world.  I was spending some time today "peeping" into my family and friends life's on Facebook as the pictures of the kids going back to school were getting posted.  All very smart and lovely to see,  from cutie new P1's right up to Sixth Year Prefects - hope they all enjoy their school year, where it by their first or their last.  I can't believe how some them have grow, must have been all the rain during the summer!   Lol.

This was a commissioned card I was asked to make a while ago so I have a feeling (or hope) that the receipants have got it now ...lol..  The pram diecut is from Marianne Creations, fence is from stash bought from eBay.  Embossing folder I'm sure is called Devine Vine (could be lying..lol.). Decoupaged Collie dog is from a La Pashe sheet, dummy, bow, pearls and stickers are from stash.  Other tools used were my oval Nesties.  The challenges covered if allowed to enter are:-



6 comments:

AndreaNorris said...

What a gorgeous baby card, I love this style of card - hope they loved it too. Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge and good luck
Andrea x

Anonymous said...

Wow ! Stunning , thank you for entering the Glitter n Sparkle Challenge Blog x DT Lisa X

In The Pink said...

A gorgeous card - I love the stepper design and the perfect pram diecut!

Thanks for sharing at In The Pink - good luck and hope we see you here again soon!

Christine (ITP DT)

CA Scrapper said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

Leslie

Vic said...

Oh, this is just lovely! I love the embossed background for this baby card... Cute little stepper card - I hadn't thought of making a back to school one! Thanks for sharing with us at Glitter n Sparkle this week - Vic, DT x

Lin said...

What an adorable baby card. I love the embossed panels and the fabulous collie is so cute.

Thanks for sharing with us in our 'pretty in pink' challenge

Lin
ABC