Tuesday 8 July 2014

Nice day for a White Wedding

Good morning, and a lovely sunny morning it is too, though I don't think it is going to last long as I can see dark clouds heading my way. Lol.. Oh, well, good excuse to head to my craft table and not venture out...lol..

I am off work on holiday this week, nothing planned so it will probably be a few days out here and these, a few pub lunches and I am hoping a few hours crafting...lol.

I am seriously low in our charity cards for weddings, anniversaries and baby cards and needing to make some for a few craft fairs coming up next month so here is a start.  The  card is made using square and heart Nesties, embossing folders, gems and bows from stash.  The challenges covered are:-

Hugs
Kaza xxx


1 comment:

La Papera Gialla said...

Thanks for entering our C.R.A.F.T. Challenge with your lovely card!
Monica - DT