Sunday, 6 January 2013

Kenny K - Mothers Day

Evening peeps, back with the second post of the day. I am so trying to be uber organised this year that I have started already on Easter and Mother's Day for stock. This is one of the cards I have done.

The funky image is a pre coloured one from Kenny K's Downloads and the sentiment is one I have printed off the computer inked edges by chalk inks and cut out using my rectangle Nesties. The backing papers are from a Papermania paperback. The challenges covered or this card are:-



3 comments:

tengel27 said...

It's amazing card. Thanks for joining us at Kenny K`s Krafty Krew challenge this time and I really hope to see you back soon.

Hugs,
Dawid

Anniebee said...

What a sweet card for your mum, Karen! Cute poem, too. Thanks for joining us at Kenny K's Krafty Krew this week and good luck!

Annie xx

Лілюська-Lilia said...

Very cute card!! Thank you for joining DDCC!! Lilia DT