Sunday 21 October 2012

Golfer's Glory

Morning peeps.  How is everyone.  Sorry I have not been on as late, I have been up to my eyes in reindeer, snowman & ghost poo! ....lol.....  The Brionni Trust has two (yes two) craft stalls next weekend on Saturday & Sunday so I'm manicly trying to make items to help fill the table.  I had plans to make so many other gift items but have quickly ran out of time...... * Note to self * Start making gifts for next year in January ....lol...

Barry is doing really well after his operation last week to is going back to work tomorrow (Monday).  He had a quiet celebration for his 40th birthday as wasn't really up for a big bash.  This is the stepper card I made for him since he is a keen golfer.


The digi image is from Kenny K, coloured with my whisper pens.   The diecut trophy & fence shapes are from stash as is the metal stars. Metallic confetti is recycled  from last year ( My 40th ...lol\) .  The Scoreboard I made designed myself off the computer.  The challenges covered are:-
Hugs 
Kaza. xxx

4 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh My a bad blogger, Haven't been by for ages. I hope Bazzas nose is on the mend. Love his birthday card its brilliant. Hope you have a super time at the Crafty Sale Love Hazelxo

Patty said...

Wow..this is a super step card...your image is great, not to mention the fence, and that cute scorecard! Great Job! Thanks for playing with us at The Poodles Parlour!

Sheryl said...

Oh I love this stepper card, very clever use of die cuts - just fab.
Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week. Hugs Sheryl xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Kaza, sounds like you are a busy bee, glad your hubby is doing well, hugs hun xxxx