Friday, 10 August 2012

Sunshine!!!

Hooray!!  Summer is here at last - well, for a couple of days at least ...lol.. so hoping to make the most of it this weekend.  My friend Lesley (aka Pinkles Dreams) has hood-winked me into a shopping trip tomorrow (boohoo) -  to the new Hobbycraft shop that has opened in Falkirk, (Yeehaw, I can handle that type of shopping!!!) and maybe a wee bar lunch could be on the cards too ... hehehe.  


This stamp I have had for ages and I am afraid I don't know who it is from. I added some Stickles on the flower to glam it up a bit.  The papers are from Papermania.  Ribbon & charm are from stash.  The challenges covered today are:-
Hugs
Kaza. xxx

5 comments:

carol said...

wonderful card, thanks for playing along with our challenge this week at CRAFT carol x

Saskia Pullen said...

Thanks for playing along with C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. Good luck with the draw..

Saskia
DT member C.R.A.F.T.

Aunty Sue said...

One Classy Card and I amso pleased you where able to join us this week at CRAFT

Amelia (mimi) said...

hiya Kaza! The last giveaway will be back soon as I have a huge new giveaway that I have just had to put on my blog if you want to take part! see you soon!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx mimi

Redspect said...

"If you haven't any charity in your heart you have the worst kind of heart trouble" to cure it help people, let's unite for one good cause, be a volunteer"save lives"!mawaddainternationalaid