Sunday, 10 June 2012

Rockstar

Good morning folks.  I'm back nice and refreshed after my break away to sunny Greece.  It was fantastic, food, wine and sunshine!  I did try to pack the sun in my suitcase to bring home but failed - sorry peeps!  So back now to jumpers and thick socks ...lol...

I had a lovely afternoon yesterday with Lesley (aka Pinkles Dreams) having a wee crafting session and a good bleather and this is one of the cards a managed to make.  The digi image is from Kenny K coloured using my whisper pens.  The backing papers are from Papermania (I think) and the sentiment is from stash.  Tools used are Rectanguar & Oval Nesties and Swiss Dots embossing folder.   The challenges covered are:-
Hugs
Kaza xxx

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Very nice card - great motiv. Thanks for joining Stamp with Fun.
Big hug
Andrea-Emmi41

Hazel (Didos) said...

Och I was hoping you would bring that sun back home. :(((

Love the card its super, Love Hxx

Andrea said...

Cool card. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly, Andrea

Tinkerella said...

Hey there,

thanks so much for joining the Creative Card Crew on this week's Challenge "Inspired by a Song"!

Make sure to check back to see who'll be drawn as Top Three and who'll be our Winner.

Hugs and good luck, Elisa (DT)