Saturday 14 April 2012

Flower Power

Morning everybody, hope everyone is looking forward to the weekend.  I was awake and up before the birds this morning, typical when you so want a lay in!!.  Never the less, all jobs about the house are now done so I can now relax and have a wee play!  - aaahhhh.

This is another commissioned card I have done.  I love my butterfly die from Marieanne Creations, I seem to use it all the time now...lol..  Flowers and pearly stringy things are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  Gems and ribbon are from stash. Other tools used are X-xut Oval diecuts, Divine Swirls embossing folder, leaf punches from woodware and nomane (sorry).  The challenges covered this morning are:-
Hugs
Kaza. xxx

2 comments:

franzesjoi said...

pretty card.... :)

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous, I love the colours you have chosen, fabulous, thanks for joining us at WOC this time hugs Pops x x