Saturday 15 May 2010

Pussycats...... Strike A Pose!

Morning folks, the weekend again, where does the days go!  I am surposed to be getting organised for my holidays, ie. ironing - yuk! but instead I have sneaked to post this ..... he..he..he.

This card is for my of my closet friends whose birthday is a couple of weeks away.  I have included the challenges at Cute Card Thursday - "Someone Special", Stampavie & More - "Pink", One Stitch in Time - "Going Dotty" and Penny Black Saturday - "Flowers".

The image is one of my favourites from Penny Black, I have tried to 3D it too.  I popped some stickles on to just it a bit of sparkle. The design paper, I think, is from the English Paper Co. and flowers are from stash.  The quote is from DCVW.


These are some pics to my two wee babies, Onyx & Jazz enjoying some sun in the garden.  Don't let them kid you on - they are not as angelic as they seem...........lol

hugs
Kaza.xxx

11 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is my Fav Penny Black stamp too. I love it, Really like the 3D effect you have done. The cats look really glad that its getting warmer!! Hazelxox

Unknown said...

Oh' Fabulous card, Thanks for joining us over at OSAAT, hope you call back again soon, Good Luck
Sarah xx

Sam said...

Great card hun. I love that kitty stamp although it's normally my dog snuggled up in my bra hence me going through a few.
Thanks for joining in the fun here at OSAAT.
Sam x

Lesley said...

love it huni...aww and look at my cute wee niece and nephew!! lol...did u go into town?? xxx

Tammy said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week. Hope to see you again.

Tammy said...

Very pretty card. Thanks for joining us this week at OSAAT. Smiles...Tammy

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card karen...love this fun image and thanks for sharing the pics of your gorgeous kittys......thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Oh I love this image anyway, but the way you've 3d-d it is just wonderful and thanks for sharing the cute pics of your cats too :D
Thanks so much for joining us at OSAAT this week with our Going Dotty challenge!

Natalie said...

Great card, I love the decoupage effect. Lovely photo's too. I hope you are well.

Natalie x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful card, such a fun image and beautiful cats too. Hop over for candy. Marianne x

Spyder said...

This is fabulous Kaz! I sooo love Penny Black. Sorry I'm sooo late in getting to you, Mr Blogger wasn't letting me comment on some blogs last week...then I forget to go back and check who I've visited!! So Thank you for joining OSAAT 'last' week with this 'dotty' card.. this week it's anything but a card..(right out of my comfort zone!)
((Lyn))