Sunday 18 October 2009

Moving along with the times

Across at Moving Along With the Times it is "Anything but a Card" so I thought I'd better show you one or two things I have been upto while not blogging.  Trying to think off differnt ideas to do for the Christmas Stall is not easy.  They usually come to me in the height of summer and then when it is time to put them into practice then "poof"  they have disappeared from brain!!!........lol.  So far I am upto my eyes in Snowman Poo!!!

Used a stamp from a Hario clear stamp set,  Nesties and clear bags and tiny Marshmellows (Yuk!, don't like them myself!!!).....lol

Also I have been making bookmarks just using stamped images, and stuff out my stash to decorate them.  The bookmark template is taken from the Book-a-trix Board from the Glitter Girls.

I have on my list still to do is Reindeer Poo, Decorated Candles, Gift Voucher Wallets, Keyrings, Phone Charms.......oh..........and some cards...........lol.

Any other suggestions of items is very, very much appreciated as the old grey matter has been tested this year!!!!....lol

Hugs
Kaza.xxx

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Kaza these are all fab, I just love the snowman poo! Great idea. x

clare said...

These are great hun..made me giggle..love the idea..and those bookmarkers are fab hun..good luck with your stall..im sure you'll sell loads
thanks for taking part in MAWTT..good luck..and we hope you can join us again clare DT

Amanda said...

Hi Kaza, its been so long since I've blogged, love what you've been up to. The snowman poo is a fantastic idea might have to make some for my girls.Very nice bookmarks too.
Amanda

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW you busy bee. I love the sweeties and the bookmarks, hope all is well with you thanks for joining inwith us on MAWTT this week Hazelxoxox

clare said...

Hi Hun xx
Just want to congrat you..for being the winner of challenge 17 anything but a card...your number was picked by random org...if you can email us your address..clare c will post your prize out to you.
so well done hun
clare MAWTT DT

thread-bare said...

These are brilliant. Love everything you have made. Congrats on being our winner at MAWTT xx Clare x