Wednesday 30 September 2009

Dutch Dare - so Charming


Morning peeps, just a quick post before nipping off to work as I forgot to pop this on last night. I was so tired I crawled upstairs to my bed and konked out straight away and I must have been snoring away as I have woken up with a sore throat!......lol.......... plus the pussycats had their ear plugs in!.
I needed a break from Chrimbo cards and did this wedding card for Dutch Dare. Their challenge was "So Charming" . I used one of my Whiff of Joy stamps, backing papers are from K & Co, and charm from stash.
Have a lovely day and look forward to catching up in all the gossip later on.
Hugs
Kaza.xxx

2 comments:

PinksyDoodles said...

This is beautiful Kaza, this stamp is gorgeous.
Clare x

Lesley said...

stunning card huni!!! I love the stamp!!! i hope that u enjoyed ur tea!!! lol...luv n hugs Lesley xxx