Tuesday 3 March 2009

Magnolia Vs Stampavie Challenge - Lace & Pearls

Afternoon all, been having a bit of a faffing about day today. I'm sure you all know what I mean where you are busy but nothing seems to get done! It is one of these days that you wish Mary Poppins would chap on your door & clip her fingers or stamp her feet - or whatever she does - and hey presto! - done.
I have done this little lady for the Magnolia Vs Stampavie Challenge. It is to incorporate lace & pearls.
I used The English Paper Co. backing papers, Pearl brads, liquid pearls and paper lace which my mum gave me a 50yard roll off (should keep me going...lol).
I'm off to play again a watch a film before Baza gets in from work, either Star Wars or James Bond - sad I know...lol - but grrrrrrrreeaaaat!!!
Cuddles Kaza. xx

4 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is lovely, really like the wee lassie sitting on the bench. I love Live and Let Die. Don't know how many times I have watched it. Feel like watching it again now. Hee hee Hazelxo

Natalie said...

This is a really pretty card. x

Lesley said...

u really are SAD!!!! hehehe...but i lurve this card...the image is just FAB-U-LOUS!!!.hehehe...luv n hugs Lesley xxx

Bev said...

Such a sweet card, love the pretty colour combo and fab design. Thanks for joining us this week x