Wednesday, 29 June 2011

Shabby Chic Friends


Shhh!  Sneaking on with this post before I pop off to bed.  I was a little, or rather a lot out of my comfort zone trying to do 'shabby chic', usually I stay clear of these...lol.. but I was feeling brave when I started this....lol.

The image is a Gorjuss Girl from Sugar Nellie.  The flowers are mostly from Wild Orchid Crafts.  Design papers are from Laura Ashley.  Used Marianne Creations diecut shape & swirls.  Sentiment Stamp is from Stampin' Up.  Ribbon and pearls are from stash.  The challenges covered are:-
Hugs
Kaza.
xxx

7 comments:

DesignerDiva said...

Gorgeous card I love your flowers in the corner!
Thanks for sharing it with us at Oldie But A Goodie for this challenge and good luck
Hugs Laurie x

Francesca said...

Absolutely Beautiful
Thanks for joining us at Oldie but a goodie Challenge

Hugs
Francesca

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great job on the shabby chic. Love the image and flowers. Marianne x

sara said...

beautiful card love that sweet image thanks so much for joining us at oldie but a goodie this week
hugs sara x

Pops x said...

Hi sweetie, this is gorgeous, I love the image and your colours are fab, thanks for joining us this time at Wild Orchid Craft's big hugs Pops

Susie said...

Beautiful card, love the image and embellishments! Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs this week and good luck xx

Spyder said...

Its a great card! I love it, Queen of shabby Chic, you!

(Lyn))