Sunday, 20 March 2011

Very Demure - just like me.....



.... No, I'm more like the bull in a china shop ... lol.  Been very good this week, only managed to crack one glass to far,  though today is still young.  Thinking about it - the ideal job for me would be one of those product testers for alleged indestructible items. I'm sure I would be able to put them through their paces...lol. 

The lovely image is called Demure from Sugar Nellie, isn't she pretty!.  The verse is one that I found on the worldwide web and used my trusted Oval Nesties on it.  Flowers are from Wild Orchid .  The leaves are my punch smothered in green glitter glue.  Also used is Swirl Cuttlebug embossing folder, pearls and ribbon from stash. 

 The challenges covered are:-
Hugs
Kaza.xxx

3 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is beautiful. I love this image, must use her agin. Love th werse and those beautiful flowers. Thanks for playing along at Stampin’ for the Weekend. Hope to see you back for our next challenge. Marianne x

Chris said...

what a beautiful flower arrangement on your card. It'll be great as a mother's day card.
I also love your cat's pic on the side.
thanks for playing with us at SFTW.

elsi67 said...

Sweet :) Thanks for joining us at WOC ♥