Friday, 31 December 2010

One more........

Sneaking on with another card made, trying to use up every last bit of my 2010 mojo - hope I have some spare for 2011... lol.  We are planning a quiet evening for bringing in the bells, much prefer Christmas myself, but I shall go with the flow as they say...lol.

I have used one of the Miss Anya images from The Greeting Farm, The design papers are a mixture of DCVW and Papermania.  The circle sentiment is from new new circle stamp range from Lili of the Valley.  Also used are my diamond nesties, MS leaf punch.  Flowers are a mixture of ones from stash and Wild Orchid.  The challenges covered  are:-
Hugs
Kaza.xxx

6 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi Kaza, Ah this is super, what a sweet image and the colours are fabby. Thanks for sharing and joining in on MAWTT. I am just going to bed tonight!! Boring or what!!LOL Wishing you all the best for 2011. Hazelxox

Mary J said...

Oh Kaza - this is just super! I love that little lady!

Mary J said...

Oooops, forgot to say thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss! Hope to see you for our next challenge on 8 Jan!

Kat said...

Lovely birthday card, that image is so sweet. Thanks for joining us at TG.

Kat x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab card, love the image she is fab! Your colour combo is great!
Thank You for sharing with us at MAWTT, good luck! Hugs Shell xx

Lisa Jane said...

what a fab card - i love that image and circular sentiment
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
Lisa ;)