Good morning to you all. Up bright and early to post this before I pop off to work. Made it last night but I was too tired to blog.
Miss Anya was coloured with my paints (£2.99 from "The Works" about 3years ago and still loads left). The Denim DP is from HOTP (I think) and the Satin Lilac effect DP is from scrap drawer. The punched flowers are decorated with a gem in each. The r|ibbon is actually a piece of sticky ribbon (which I have had the pack for yonks and thought to myself many times "When will I ever use this!") The flower charm is from stash too. The challenges I have entered this card into are:-
- Stamp with Fun - Lilac & Blue
- Wild Orchid Crafts - One for the Girls
- Spoonfull of Sugar - Sketch
- Creative Card Crew - Cute & Girly
- Paperplay Challenges - 2DP - 3 flowers - 1 ribbon - 1 charm
Well, I suppose I'd better get myself ready for work, hope you all have a good day and looking forward to see what you all have been upto!