Wednesday, 11 August 2010

Miss Anya Card

Good morning to you all.  Up bright and early to post this before I pop off to work.  Made it last night but I was too tired to blog. 

Miss Anya was coloured with my paints (£2.99 from "The Works" about 3years ago and still loads left).  The Denim DP is from HOTP (I think) and the Satin Lilac effect DP is from scrap drawer.  The punched flowers are decorated with a gem in each.  The r|ibbon is actually a piece of sticky ribbon (which I have had the pack for yonks and thought to myself  many times "When will I ever use this!") The flower charm is from stash too.  The challenges I have entered this card into are:-
Well, I suppose I'd better get myself ready for work, hope you all have a good day and looking forward to see what you all have been upto!

hugs
Kaza.xxx

6 comments:

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Kaza, love the Miss Anya you've used and you've painted her beautifully.
Thanks for joining us at Paper Play
hugs Mandy xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Hi Kaz, just catching up with your latst creations. This is a great card, love the denim DP and always love Miss Anya. Marianne x

Alicia said...

This is a very sweet card...love the papers and how you have put it all together. Thanks for joining our recipe challenge at paperPlay this week.
Alicia xx

Nilla said...

Fabulous card, love the denim paper! Thanks for playing with us at SWF! Hugs Nilla

Chrissie said...

Great card, like the denim!
Thanks for joining the Creative Card Crew Challenge this time!
Chrissie

debby4000 said...

Oh wonderful card and adorable image.
luv
Debby