Sunday, 18 July 2010

Golden Anniversary Card

I have spent all day since eight this morning working on this card to try and get the flowers to look right.  I am not very good with fiddly bits like this as it does not come naturally to me.  I had to visit some of your lovely blogs to see how it is done. You are all such a talented bunch out there and you all give me so much inspiration, though I will never achieve your high standard. 

The butterflies are metal and is actually cut out from an old birthday card using my square Nesties.  The flowers are from my stash, but I know some of them are from Wild Orchid Crafts, (as are the beady-twiggy things), which is handy as I am entered this into their very first challenge "Say it with Flowers".  I am also going to enter it into the challenge across at My Time to Craft - "Butterflies".

Hugs
Kaza.xxx

6 comments:

Spyder said...

This is fabulous! Love the embossing, I'll have to get me the dotty one! Those flowers are gorgeous too. Hope you're having a really crafty weekend!
(Lyn)

April Rose said...

I love your arrangement of flowers and "fiddly bits!" This is so elegant and pretty--I love the gold and white! Thank you for joining us at Wild Orchid Challenges!
Hugs,
April

cats whiskers said...

What a fab creation love how you have used the flowers thanks for joining us at WOC this time
Hugs Jacqui x

Milnie said...

don't be to hard on yourself, the flowers are awesome!

hugs

Kirsten said...

Stunning card you have done a fabulous job with the flowers..x

Hugs kirsten...x

sh3ri3 said...

Stunning card!! xx